If you're a professional writer with a seasoned CV and multiple publications -- whether magazine features, poems, comedy writing, newspaper articles or books -- and you'd like to toss your hat in the ring as a new wordsmith on our lit-brokerage team, please call John at 952-953-4124 to discuss contract provisos, resume' vetting and compensation options.
Now on the flip side of the diction coin, if you have a pressing need for any of the professional services listed here below -- from a "Pen for a Day" -- please feel free to e-mail L.J. or Susan at the address on our Contact Page to discuss rates, deadlines and customized project parameters for...
- Comedic scripts for a retirement "Toast", a VIP's "Roast" or birthday celebration -- whether in a corporate setting, a civic gathering, a convention or a family reunion.
- Parody lyrics for the emcee of an office party, convention event or seminar.
- New lyrics for contemporary pop songs, jazz melodies or show tunes.
- Crafting and re-drafting advertising slogans or ad scripts.
- Speeches of a serious nature, even political addresses -- if terms can be reached and we concur fully with the ethics and ethos of the project.
- Rewrites of scripts, manuscripts, interviews or feature articles.
- Original feature stories, news analyses or editorials for newspaper or magazine publication.
- Whatever, whenever.... If you can dream it up -- and it's not too far off the deep end -- we'll find an agile, sharp writer in short order to "get 'er done."
Here below are some examples of recent customized writing projects -- commissioned tongue-in-cheek by associates, or friends of friends -- and unleashed on an unsuspecting planet with a good bit of mirth and merriment...